Friday, August 29, 2014

Tomorrow you can eat broccoli???



Tomorrow you can eat broccoli???  I'll explain at the end of the post.

Another Friday already! It started out cool but turned out to be a beautiful day. All the clothes dried on the clothesline without any chance of rain which was nice. I spent the morning putting another quilt top together but then we decided it was too short for the son-in-law I had it planned for (he’s 6’3” at least) so I have to make another row of blocks. No problem. I have lots of stash. This afternoon just as I was leaving to visit people in the nursing home the mail came and the only mail was a parcel from my girls – a birthday present. They bought me a set of Derwent water colour pencils and a set of Derwent coloured pencils, like my Prismacolor ones. Nice. I wanted to sharpen them and play right away but I had to get my visits in first. Tonight will be colouring time!

Today’s card is for the Stamping Bella challenge which was a sketch.


I love these Senioritas images. I coloured it with alcohol markers, except for the face and hair. I don’t have any markers in the flesh tones – yet!!! All the paper is from the stash.

Tomorrow you can eat broccoli is the sentiment inside today’s card and this time I photographed the inside as well.
 

This is the long weekend. The end of summer once again. (big, big sigh) Even though I love the fall colours it means that nasty cold wind and wet snow is going to follow. Lots of rain predicted for our area over the weekend so not sure what we’ll be doing. What ever you have planned, I wish you lots of fun and good weather.

Cheers
Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...