Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Cats are Back


Three beautiful days in a row – love summer now! Yesterday we loaded up the bikes and headed out for another long bike ride at Rondeau – another 28 km in! By the time we got home, ate, showered, etc. I forgot about posting. I was lucky to keep my eyes open watching the Blue Jays play.



Today was errand day – so many errands today but now that’s done for at least a week. The computer is still not repaired so here’s another card from the Crazy Cat stamp set that I made a couple of weeks ago.




All the paper is from the stash – which does not seem to go down no matter how much of it I use! The striped paper is all one piece. The wine patterned paper already had the scalloped oval cut out of it so I just found a solid piece of wine for behind it and taped it in place. I wanted the scallops to show up better so I ran a silver pen around the edges. The cat was coloured with water colour pencils and blended with plain water. It was cut out – by hand as I don’t have the dies – and then glued in place so it looks like he’s jumping out of the hole. This entire piece was glued in place on the striped paper and then attached with the green flower brads before the entire thing was glued to the card base. The sentiment was computer generated and once it was die cut it was glued to another piece and I cut around it. The edges were inked in wine.



Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest sign shows up and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account.



That’s all for a lovely summer Wednesday



Cheers

Violet


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate computer trouble... We recently just bought a new computer and it has Windows 10, can i just say i don't like Windows 10. I'm one of those people that wish they would just leave things alone...lol But then i'm one of those people that doesn't do change well...oh i can adapt but i go into into it kicking and screaming...lol Love your cat cards. Hope you get back to normal soon ! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...