Sunday, January 22, 2017

My Ooops of Missing Photos Corrected and a Scrapbook Layout


This is a rare Sunday post to apologize for forgetting to post the photo of cards in the last two posts. One of my faithful followers, jinxxxygirl, kindly pointed it out to me. So, they have now been added so please go back to the last two posts and check them out.



As long as I’m here I thought I may as well post something. Here is a scrapbook page from a trip we took our grandsons on a couple of years ago. Yes, I’m a bit behind in scrapbooking. This is not a double layout but the colours are close enough that they look okay side by side in the album.

 


We did a road trip to Greenview Aviaries and the boys loved it. Both backgrounds started out as white but I sprayed and splattered ink on them to change the colour.  The collage on the left was completed in Photoshop using a template and printed 8x8. It was then glued to a light blue piece of cardstock. I cut long strips of paper from various sources that were either blue, green or yellow or a combination of those; etched the bottom and glued them behind where the collage was going to go. The stickers were from the stash.



The second page was not a collage done in Photoshop but individual photos glued on to the background. The letters were die cut with the Stampin’ Up alphabet die and they were coloured by sponging; spraying and splattering. The journaling was done on the computer.



Here are the two pages separately for a closer look.

 





That’s all for a cool, damp, dreary Sunday, January 22, 2017……but at least its not snowing!

Cheers

Violet




1 comment:

  1. We had the same kind of weather here to day too Violet... But the next week is suppose to be sunny, if a little on the cooler side with cold nights... at least its more January-like.. :) Love to see your scrapbooking... always reminds me of whats waiting for me when the craftroom is done.. I plan to have a center island and thats where i plan to do alot of my papercrafting and scrapbooking..

    I'm going to run right now and recheck those posts for your photos! :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...