Friday, March 24, 2017

Pink and Brown


We had a very mild but windy day here in Ontario so we went over to Paxton’s Bush for a walk to see if the baby Great Horned Owls were out of the nest yet – no! In fact, the three guys that were there, and are there a lot, said they have not seen any sign of babies in the nest. Not sure what’s going on there but it was a nice walk anyway in spite of the cool wind.



Today’s card is another one I made with the Memory Box Chandra die.

 


I have this doily die that I’ve never used so I decided it was time to use it. I believe I bought it at the thrift store along with other items and just never got around to trying it out….which is odd for me. So, I die cut it out of some cream paper. The middle is blank so it needed something in that space so I die cut a Stampin’ Up stitched circle from pink cardstock and glued it on. I happen to like the pink and brown combination so I die cut the dandelion from brown cardstock and glued it in place. Then I glued it to a dark brown cardstock. Before gluing it to the card base I wrapped a pink and brown ribbon around the bottom and tied a bow around the stem of the dandelion. The sentiment is a peel-off.



That’s all for a sunny, warm but windy Friday, March 24, 2017.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Be safe and be creative!

Cheers

Violet


2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.... hope the baby owls are okay Violet... Not 15 minutes ago a golden colored fox ran across our yard... what a treat! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...