Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Lotus Garden Layout


It’s been a wonderful few days here in Ontario – no A/C needed in the house and pleasant outside…..another thunderstorm and rain showers predicted for tomorrow though.



I thought I’d mix things up a bit and post a scrapbook layout of a visit we made to ponds filled with ponds of lotus flowers – awesome visit.




This is a sample of hybrid scrapbooking. The photos were added to a scrapbook template on Photoshop – I think these ones came from IPiccy – and I printed them off at home on photo paper. Then they were mounted on the light coloured background paper. The journaling was computer generated. All the embellishments are peel-offs from Paper Wishes. I peeled them off; laid them on the colour of cardstock I wanted underneath and then cut around them.


 Here are the individual pages.



That’s all for a lovely summer day on July 26, 2017.



 Cheers

Violet



Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.








2 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures and lovely layout Violet... I'am curious.. Have you been printing your own photos out for a long time?? I was wondering how they are holding up... any fading or blurring?? Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent a personal email to the above person regarding
    her questions but I thought I would answer it here as well.

    I’ve been printing some of my photos at home for years and years – started with a series of Canon printers; then a Kodak; then HP (hated it) and now an Epson ET-2550 – my all time favourite. None of my photos have faded or deteriated at all. I get some 4x6 photos printed at Wal-Mart; some I do here at home; and the hybrid scrapbook layouts I always print at home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...