Friday, December 15, 2017

City Sidewalks.....


City sidewalks, city sidewalks

All slushy and brown.

Icy sidewalks, icy sidewalks,

Everyone's falling down

It’s Christmas time in the city!



Okay, I know those are not the right words but man, the sidewalks are full of ice and/or slushy brown snow. It’s a mess out there and it’s still snowing….and more snow expected every day until Tuesday I think. We did our normal morning walk at the arena again today and it will likely be the only place we’ll be walking for quite awhile….because of the icy, slushy sidewalks! Welcome to winter in Ontario!

Today’s card is another Christmas card made with the Memory Box die my friend lent me last year. I kind of wish I had bought one but oh well, maybe she’ll lent it to me if I need it. We do a lot of trading back and forth.




The background is one piece of Christmas paper…..look closely and you can see the tiny Christmas trees and swirls. The die was die cut out of silver cardstock; mounted on gold cardstock and cut around. It was then glued to the piece of red cardstock and red gems were added. The red and gold jewel strips are peel-offs. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz die cut. This card is going to one of my cousins and her hubby. Hope she likes it.

That’s all for a cold and snowy Friday, December 15, 2017. Have a wonderful, safe and creative weekend everyone and I’ll be back on Monday with another card.

Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.






1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Violet and so is the card you sent me.. Thank you so very much.. You certainly brightened my day... I hope you have a fabulous lead up to Christmas! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...