Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Favourite Poppy Die



The rainy days continue! Joe checked the Detroit Tigers website about 12:50 today and it indicated the game was a go….he just sat down at 1:00 and the clouds turned on the taps and it was pouring rain! The baseball game was delayed for over 3 ½ hours. No quilting for me again today but I did get more cards made.

I really like this poppy die and I use it a lot. This time I die cut it from black cardstock.

The background is one of the alcohol backgrounds I made. Love how these turned out. No two are ever the same even when you use the same colours of alcohol ink. The lattice fence was die cut and glued onto the alcohol background and then the poppies were glued on and then the black bow. The sentiment is a peel off. I made sure when I die cut the poppy out of the black that I did so in a way that I could use the negative cut on another card. I’ll post that one on another day.

That’s all for a very rainy Thursday,

Cheers
Violet








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...