Friday, May 27, 2011

Bellarific Friday entry May 27


The challenge from Stampin' Bella this week was to use Kraft, Green and Navy. Mission accomplished! The navy background paper is from my stash. I picked up this Bella stamp of houses at the Paper Pickle when they had their sale. Wasn't sure what I was going to use it for - Christmas?..if I added snow?....House warming if someone moves???? But then a friend had a baby boy and and the phrase "There's a new boy in the neighbourhood" popped into my mind and I immediately thought of this stamp. It's stamped on watercolour paper with black Memento ink and then coloured with water colour pencils and blended. I haven't used the water colour pencils in months - OK, confession, I forgot I had them!! I think I prefer my Prismacolor pencils or Tombow markers for such tiny details but live and learn. The picket fence border is Martha Stewart and I computer generated the title in WORD and I was pleasantly surprised at how well the green lettering and the green c/s matched. The baby stamp is one I picked up at Michael's I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...