Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas 2005 Scrapbook Pages 1 and 2

The heat wave continues! This humidity is a killer and I sure hope it ends soon although the weather experts are saying it will continue right into August. Ugh!

I should be able to get back to card making this week as it doesn't look like we will get much biking in again. I have made lots of cards in the last couple of weeks but mostly Christmas cards and I'm saving them for later on.

Today's post is Christmas 2005. I still don't have many tools except the Fiskars shape cutters and some stickers and basic paper so these are not really great layouts but I'm showing them now so you can see the process in case you are going thru "I don't know what I'm doing" stage. It gets better.


Uh, this layout is just OK, not great but OK. Trying hard to get that visual triangle going with the bit of yellow on the top left photo, the yellow X on the bottom left and then the yellow on the right around the B. But then I realized I had several different "yellow triangles" on the two pages. Not sure if this is a good thing or not but once again, sometimes you just have to move on.

Here are the individual pages. You can see that each page has a yellow triangle on it and one on both pages together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...