Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Hummingbird General

Well, the computer is working but just not quite up to snuff yet. Deb, yes CC Cleaner works very well and I run it once a week. I also run several anti-virus programs because my neighbour, the computer guru, says there is not one that catches every virus so he recommends running more then one. Last Friday it was a Microsoft file that became corrupted because it didn't open up properly. Darn computers!

Today I'm posting some pictures of hummingbirds from my backyard. There is one I call "The General" because he sits on a shrub by the feeder and chases away the other hummingbirds if they try to eat from it. This morning I hung a second feeder about 12 feet from the other one. Now, The General is sitting in between them. Interesting. Here are my best shots of The General.






To be honest, I'm not sure if all of these are the same bird as they all look alike.  The last two look smaller then the first two so they could be different birds. Maybe they take turn watching and guarding.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...