Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Boys and Parks

What a change in temperature overnight! It was so cold all week we were under a frost threat and yesterday we had on winter coats, hats and gloves. At 9:00 this morning it was already 19C (68F) and by 1:00 it was 30C (86F) and humid. Time to put the winter coats away again and bring out the shorts and T-shirts!

I thought I'd mix things up today and post a scrapbook layout. I haven't posted one in quite awhile. I have several more that are finished and waiting to be photographed but I like to do it outside and it has to be sunny but no wind...which hasn't happened yet!

This one is from a couple of years ago.Yeah I'm just a wee bit behind on my scrapbooking - like a few years behind.

 
 
I bought a brand new 12x12 scrapbook book at the thrift store and it had these pre-printed pages and embellishments inside. Not bad for $6.99! This is the double page layout and now I'll post the individual pages.
 
 
 
 
The background came just like it is but I added the butterfly which came with the kit. I blacked out where we were because I don't post that information.



Once again, this page came pre-printed and I just added the photos that I mounted on white first. Here's a tip for you. If you have some paper, 8", 8x11,or 12" that you don't really like, just flip it over and use the white side to mount your photos on. Waste not, want not as my mother used to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...