Saturday, January 18, 2014

Home Sweet Home

I haven’t done too much in the way of Mixed Media or Art Journal pages lately but here is one that I did get made. I like my pages to tell a story or give someone food for thought.

This one is the usual art journal page technique. Lots of spray paint and stencils for the background. Some funky trees and house from paper. I love hearts so I had to have them and besides it was a Home Sweet Home page. The sentiment was printed off and layered a couple times on paper and then glued on. Just a fun page with a reminder that there is no place better than a loving home.

Cheers

Violet

 

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely little arty home! Yes, home is the very best place, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cheerful little house. It looks like a loving place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Violet.....don't know how i missed this post. So i'm a little late to the party. :) I especially love the trees!Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great whimsy in this page. The trees are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is amazing! You're very talented. Thanks so much for sharing the link. I've added it to my pinned hearts, as I know it will keep my inspired. Mixed media is an area I need more training in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nicely done page! I like the sentiment that you used. I'm your new follower...I so want to learn how to do art Journal pages. I see so much inspiration here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...