Wednesday, August 12, 2015

On Hiatus

Okay, in all fairness to Microsoft Windows 10, it's not their fault my computer is not working properly. I say that because the other two laptops are working just fine on Windows 10 and Joe says they are even faster than before. If the fellow who doesn't like change, likes something, I'm impressed!

And, besides the computer problems, we are off to get two of our grandsons who will be staying with us for several days and I don't think I'll have much crafting or computer time with those two active boys. So, I think I'll be on hiatus for about a week. I'll be back so don't go far!

Violet

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear it doesn't seem to be Windows 10....Well i hope its not something more serious though too. Have fun with your boys! We plan a day a way from town and working on the house soon too.... Sometimes you just need to get away for a while.. :) See you on the flip side!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...