Wednesday, June 13, 2018

One More Card Using the Same Die...but with a different look


Summer is back – the temperatures are high and I’m loving it! The downside is that the A/C is on which puts our hydro bill up but that’s okay….just happy we have A/C. This morning we went to the fruit stand and bought a flat of strawberries and they are all frozen ready for this winter. Peaches will be next along with lots of veggies! Love, love, love summer.

Today I’m posting the third card made with the same Memory Box die as the last two postings – but with a totally different look. By the way, the green in the last two cards (and this one) is more like a moss coloured green, not that bright green that the camera decided it was. I keep saying I’m going to build a light box but it doesn’t seem sensible to do when I’m just photographing cards. It would be different if I was selling things I make.



I die cut some of that burnt orange coloured cardstock to fill in the circles and one small portion but not the edges – I wanted the focal to be on the flower that covers the middle circle. I also die cut the piece on the bottom and top so they would fit together. Then I die cut the braid out of the same orange. – IO die. Before I glued the flower on I put the card in Tim H stamp positioner and stamped the sentiments. I think this one is my favourite. That was enough using this die….on to something else now.

That’s all for a hot and humid….and maybe a thunderstorm although I’m not counting on it as they keep missing us – Wednesday, June 13, 2018.

Cheers

Violet



PS: To safe a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the symbol appears and then click. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.


1 comment:

  1. Hate hate hate summer BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE your pretty card! :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...