Sunday, February 27, 2011

A scrap quilt

Well, I just spent another long, long day sitting in Emerge but this time it wasn't for me, it was my sister-in-law. Yup, the same one that just spent a week in there with pneumonia. Back again. They are not sure what exactly is wrong with her this time but could be her MS acting up.

So, I didn't anything done in the "studio" today so I'm posting a picture of a quilt I made for my daughter Barbi.





As you can see, she was in "the family way" (love that polite old saying) when I made it for her. It's a Fons and Porter pattern I saw in one of their magazines and thought it would use up a lot of scraps, which it did. Had a little trouble fitting it under my sewing machine to quilt though. I really need a long arm!!! (sorry, dreaming again!). Obviously took this picture before I had a digital camera! Oh well, it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...