Saturday, February 26, 2011

family quilt

My daughter wanted a good size quilt to hang on the wall with pictures of our family on it - and she wanted it to be a crazy patch quilt. Two of the girls and their hubbies love the crazy patch quilt pattern. So, I enlisted the son-in-law's parents in on a surprise for them and had them email me pictures of his family as well. Here is their family crazy patch quilt - quite fitting actually as we are all a wee bit on the crazy side!!!


And here it is with the new owners - daughter Maryanne and husband Austin. We have had a three additions to the family since I made the quilt so I guess we should squeeze a picture of them in somehow. I made this back in 2003. Hadn't been quilting very long but that didn't stop me from trying out!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...