Friday, March 25, 2011

3 bunnies wall hanging


This is my current wall-hanging that hangs on our banister. I won a pattern from the raffle table at our quilt guild that had the bunnies on it but they had them wearing old-fashioned clothing and each one in it's own block. Of course, I had to change it. I used spring clothes for them and arranged them standing side by side. the other layout was fine too but I just like to do my own thing. It is all fused appliqued and satin stitched. The quilting along the border are bunnies too but you can't really see them very well. I cropped it out so you can see it a little better.

I used a varigated thread and it actually looks better in person but you will have to take my word for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...