Friday, May 6, 2011

Bellarific Friday entry May 6

This was my entry for the Bellarific Challenge for this week. The card had to have flowers in it. Easy one.
The stamp is the middle portion of a Bella stamp. I just wanted the one part so I coloured it with my Tombow markers, huffed and puffed on it and stamped it. I then did a little more colouring with the same markers to fill it in some....and added glitter, of course. The blue around the stamped image is chalk. The flowered paper is from DaisyD but the green and ink is from my stash. The label is Spellbinders. The butterfly border is from Martha Stewart. One butterfly cuts out and the next one pops up. Love this border punch. I then took the popped out butterflies, inked the edges with green (as I did on the border) and mounted them on the card. Waste not, want not! The tag was punched from a ProvoCraft die made for the Cuttlebug and I added a little strip of the pink paper. The sentiment was actually one long sentiment (part of a small set I picked up somewhere) so I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to just stamp where I wanted it. To make sure the other words did not leave an imprint I covered up the words I wasn't using with scotch tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...