Monday, May 16, 2011

Sailboat Birthday Card

Have you missed me? Not likely but it's been a few days since I posted. I sat down to post on Friday and Blogger was down. Saturday and Sunday were busy, busy days. Sunday was pouring rain all day and we drove to 2 -1/2 hours to my daughter's house to celebrate her son's first birthday. So cute he is and so nice to see everyone again but not so much fun driving in the rain. Luckily for me hubby does all the driving.

Rain here again today so no bird watching or photography today.

So I'm posting a card I made awhile back.

A simple card but rather nice. The picture is from another discarded store bought birthday card and I stamped Happy Birthday on it and added the little twisty thing on the bottom. The small inset piece is from another discarded card. The background paper is from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...