Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter 2009 Layout 2

After lunch Joe and I went over to my daughter's in-laws for the rest of the day to enjoy Easter celebrations with them. Jack and Seth enjoy playing with their three cousins who were also there (that's why there are 5 Easter baskets lined) up along with other family members. They had an egg hunt for the kids and as you can see from the photos they really got into it. Seth was not yet 2 but he caught on real quick. I kept the title simple but added lots of photos, which is pretty much my usual style. I'm just not a one photo per page scrapbooker. I have waaaaay too many photos for that style. The title letters were not that colour originally but I wanted to have them pick up the colour of Jack's sweater. I found some paper that same colour for framing the photos and craft paint to paint the letters. It took a few coats of paint to cover up the original colour of the letters but I liked the end results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...