Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cutest Bunny Ever

When my granddaughter was a toddler her mother decided she should be a bunny for Halloween. I, of course, made the costume but I added a couple extra twists! Check it out:
See the extras? I made her doll a matching outfit. It was quite a hit. In fact, she won first prize at the Sears Halloween Costume Event. The carrot was the other extra twist. I knew she would not be out trick-or-treating long but she needed something to carry and a bag would be too big and clumsy and she would probably lose the candy if it tipped. So, to go with the bunny out fit I made a carrot and inserted a zipper part way down (hence the light line you see). There is a strap down the back so she could just slip her arm thru - or her mother could!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...