Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Monkey Costume

Three years ago I asked my daughter what the boys wanted to be for Halloween. Seth was 1 so he didn't really get Halloween of course but his mom loves Halloween so she got to pick for him. She picked a monkey.  Once again, we were off to Fabricland to get some inexpensive (OK cheap) material for a costume. This is what I came up with:


I don't have a picture showing the entire body and the tail - but it's there. This year the monkey suit is going to my youngest grandson to wear.
Seth actually wore the monkey suit for Halloween and the Lion costume for another event. (see previous posting for it) The lion suit is on it's way to my daughter's sister-in-law for her little boy. Glad they don't just get worn once and then sit in a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...