Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome Christmas Into Your Heart Card

It's Sunday at 10:14 a.m. and usually we are sitting in the very back row of our Church now; however, I'm under attack of the brain disorders again so I'm grounded from Church. Our Church has a huge pipe organ and if Ron hits a few high notes it will trigger spasms, or make them worse if I'm having a so-so day. We also have one choir member that plays the flute - and does so beautifully but the flute emits a very high pitch sound so that's a double whammy for me...even though I wear an ear plug in my right ear at church, and anywhere else where there may be high pitch sounds. Interest life I lead!

So, hopefully my spams will subside enough I can make it down to the Paper Pickle for their open house and partake in the make-and-takes. Always ready to learn something new.

Today I'm posting a car that was really quick and simple to make, but I like it a lot.

I bought the paper at the Paper Pickle last year. It came with four designs on one side that were each 6x6 and the back was one patterned piece which would have been fine for scrapbooking. I cut out the four pieces so make four cards. The large snowflake was stamped in blue, sprinkled with glitter and mounted on dots for added dimension. The other snowflakes were punches, one adhered with a silver brad, one just glued down flat. Then I added small silver jewels to the middle of some of the snowflakes that were printed on the background. The snowman looked blah so I added some Stickles to him and then stamped the sentiment, which is from Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...