Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Layout from 2005

Boxing Day is turning out to be equally as quiet as Christmas. Hubby is finally starting to feel better but he is staying put today. He is “day-to-day” as they say in the hockey world of sports!

Last night we decided to bring out the Monopoly Game. We are both so bad at playing Monopoly it was hilarious. We have the Canadian Edition and it takes awhile to get used to it. Joe does not like to spend money easily!...not even Monopoly money it turns out. I kept reminding him that it was not real money and it wouldn't matter if he lost it all. Funny guy. We finally gave that a rest and watched an old Bing Crosby movie, “Going My Way”….a classic! Love it. That was the quietest Christmas we have ever spent.

But, speaking of Christmas, I thought I’d post another Christmas Layout. This one is from 2005 and I chuckled when I saw it again. My supplies were limited and I was so new to scrapbooking that I certainly did not create pages like I do today. But, we all have to start somewhere.

One thing is the same - I love to put lots of photos on each page!
The only thing I want to point out is the date. The 2 and the 0 are the negative spaces from the punch-out set of chipboard numbers. I only had one 0 and I must have used the 2 somewhere else, so I just cut around where they were, added background paper and voila, I had the two numbers I needed. I do this all the time - you get double the value of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...