Friday, March 23, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Kitten with a flower card

I'm still grounded from quilting, and crafting in general, because of this tennis elbow problem. Yesterday I decided to work on my art journal piece for awhile and hubby came down and said "You are using your right hand"! Oops. I was putting Modge Podge on some paper to glue down. I switched but I got the lecture about my arm not healing up if I keep using it. Grrrrr. I'm not very patient at sitting around unless I'm reading and I can only read for a short time because of my eyes. I quit crafting for the day but not happy about it.

I did get my card done for the challenge at Stampin' Bella earlier in the week though. Another cool sketch to follow.
I like this card much better then the one I posted yesterday. Background paper is from my stash. The image is a Ketto stamp - Felix Ketto with a flower. I didn't want any image that took a lot of colouring so I wouldn't have to use my right arm too much so this one was perfect. Besides that, I like this stamp. I've used it for get well and birthday cards. A little water colouring was all it needed along with a red gem for the middle of the flower and smaller ones for the three small flowers I stamped on the tag. I just noticed now that I put the bow on horizontally instead of vertically, per the sketch. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...