Saturday, March 10, 2012

CPS Sketch 255 - Fishing Boy

Today I will be making two posts to make up for the day I missed. Both cards I'm posting today have to be linked to their perspective sites by tonight so I have to play catch up.

This card is going to be linked to http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/. If you need inspiration, this is another good site to visit. They post a card sketch each week and its fun to make the card based on their sketch and then post it to their blog. It's amazing how different each person's card is. Here's mine.
I picked up this stamp of a boy fishing over at Joane's Fabric in Port Huron this week and it was only $1.99. Its hard to find good birthday stamps for men and boys so I was happy to get it. It is coloured with water colour pencils. The sketch called for three flowers or something along the bottom but I didn't want flowers on a boys' card so I added three foam hearts on pop dots. After adding the sentiment on the larger heart I decided it needed something else so I added the two peel and stick stickers on the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...