Friday, March 9, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Big Guy Grills Card

Another Friday already! The year is speeding past too darn fast for me. Today my beautiful, smart and talented granddaughter turns 20. Again, how is this possible? It just seems like a few years ago she was 8 and going on holidays with us. She, and the 4 grandsons, are a blessing for sure.

This week's challenge at Stampin' Bella was to make a card using the provided sketch. Here's mine.
The stamp is, of course, from Stampin' Bella. Its coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The paper (except the plain green) is from a paper pack I just bought at the Paper Pickle last month. Love this pack. I happened to have the plain green in my stash that matched perfectly - that doesn't happen often. Instead of a ribbon, I cut two pieces of the striped background paper, notched the ends like a ribbon end, and attached it to the tag that hold the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...