Monday, April 23, 2012

Bloom Where You are Planted - Art Journal Monday

What a windy day it is here - incredible wind. It seems to whipping around corners like crazy. It even picked up our garbage pail that was in the far corner of the car port and threw it against the car! How odd is that? How did the wind get that strong that far from the edge of the house? The bird feeders are swinging like crazy. No use filling them up because the birds cannot stay on them in this wind. I'm off to the Church to paint Noah on the toddler room wall but I just have to get from the car to the church door so I should make it without too much trouble.

Today is Art Journal Monday. This week's theme at Stampin' Bella was to use paint. Well I happened to pick up some water colour paints, on sale of course, and have not really used them yet so I decided to give it a try.


Not bad for the first try but much practice is needed to be considered good. I just lightly sketched a tulip and painted it. I can easily see where I need to improve!!!! But, hopefully, improvements will come with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...