Thursday, June 21, 2012

CPS Challenge - BLue Sympathy Card

Yet another hot and humid day today. This humid weather affects my brain disorders so to say I have been a little uncomfortable the last few days is an understatement. I even canceled lunch out with friends and skipped the quilt meeting last night - and I seldom miss one of those. The humidity is suppose to end tonight and tomorrow will be back in the 80's so that will be nice.

Today I'm posting a card based on a sketch from CPS's blog.

I had some card bases that just happened to match some cardstock I had on hand. I stamped the image (Hot off the Press) and cut around it. The sentiments and butterfly came with the set of decorative images and you can switch them around at will. I stamped it first with just the sentiment but then decided it needed something else so I added the butterfly. Then I cut the three strips and ran them thru my Cuttlebug using their skinny embossing folders. I mounted them on black cardstock. After gluing on the strips to a piece of heavy cardstock that was white with a light marbled affect, I glued the entire thing to the card base and then added the image which is popped up for extra dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...