Monday, July 9, 2012

"Cuz boys like dirt" - a scrapbook layout

Yesterday - 31.8 km bike ride! Today - Yard work done! OK, enough exercise for the day. Time to hit the studio and have some art time.

Its been awhile since I've posted a scrapbook page so I decided today was the day for one. This is a single page layout but the page next to it, matches so it almost looks like a two-page layout. I'll post the other page tomorrow.


We took the two grandsons to the park. Seth was 3 at the time and he was really into the dirt. Like it says on the layout - putting dirt on him, putting dirt into things, crawling thru dirt and throwing dirt (which Grandma put an end to) and when I asked him why he was putting dirt all over him he looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said quite matter-of-factly "Cuz boys like dirt, Grandma"!

The journaling was computer generated and then cut out. The "Boys Like" was cut using a Provocraft Alphabet set for the Cuttlebug. The DIRT was a pale coloured thin cardstock that I painted brown to look like dirt. Just a fun page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...