Monday, August 27, 2012

Thinking of You Card

Busy but beautiful weekend followed by a rainy Monday. Good day to sit back and relax...and create some art!

Today I'm posting a card that is a little different then my usual cards - no colouring in of an image! That's right. No colouring on today's card.

I took a piece of white cardstock and softly sponged Distress Ink Peeled Paint all around it. Then I stamped the flowers across the bottom part in the same colour without re-inking in between so there is one in full colour, one lighter with a second stamping, and a third very lightly stamped. Then I wound the ribbon around it, tied the bow and added it and added the sentiment which is a gold peel-and-stick. It was then mounted on a light green card base. Simple, quick and quite effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...