Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sympathy Card

It feels more like a mid November day instead of mid October! Very strong cold wind blowing and there is a chance of frost tonight. We haven't left the house in two days but I think I may venture out tomorrow. Tuesday night I was so tired from the weekend I thought I'd sleep like a rock, nope, more like a pebble. I woke up totally refreshed at 1:30 a.m.! Not good at all. So yesterday we were both tired and stayed home. I actually got more done then I thought. My craft supplies really needed reorganizing and yesterday I took the plunge and got a lot done. So wish I had the $$ to have a very organized craft room - and every thing in one room! I was pretty sure I was going to get to Aqua Fit this morning but my speech got worse and worse as the morning went along and I finally decided not to push my luck. If I ever got pulled over by the police in one of their checks I'd have a hard time convincing them I wasn't drunk or on drugs...and if they made me walk the white line I'd been in the clink for sure - I can't do that on a good day. So, another quiet day here but I did get some cards made.

I'm posting a card I made awhile back but forgot to post.

This is one of those stamps that can be used for many occasions. Not sure where I got it from but I think I picked it up at the thrift store. The image was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and a yellow pearl was added to the centre. The sentiment is a peel and stick.  The first layer behind the image matches the centre of the flowers and the second layer matches the first. I like the torn look and then I added three purple dew drops. Nothing fancy but it turned out OK.


1 comment:

  1. Well i like your card dearie!! I wanted to pop in here and let you know we start moving into our new house tomorrow!! Wooohooo!!! I cannot wait to dive headfirst into my crafting supplies ...although theres alot that needs to get done before i do that! Love your card! Purple is my favorite color!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...