Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Stockings

It's 7:18 a.m. here in Ontario and I've been up for over an hour, awake an hour before I got up. Today is going to be a long day. Hubby is still sleeping so not sure how he's faring yet but hopefully better then yesterday.

I made several quilted stockings but didn't get a chance to take them to the place where I was hoping to sell them so I thought I'd post them for sale here in case some local readers are looking for stockings. Of course, anyone can buy them but there would be shipping charges on top of the price. At any rate, perhaps it will inspire some readers to make their own stockings. These are all one of a kind, various sizes and shapes.











1 comment:

  1. Well i sure hope your hubby is feeling better today...those stockings are wonderful. I'm sure someone will snap them right up! If not you could always hang onto them for next year and be ahead of the game! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...