Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Hot Tuesday and a Card

Well the weather forecast was right this time – we are under a heat advisory warning because with the humidex the temperature feels like it’s in the 90F range. It’s so hot and humid it takes your breath away as you step outside. Good job we hadn’t covered up the A/C unit for the winter because we definitely have the A/C running.

Not much to report today. I’ve been hiding out in the “lower studio” (aka the basement) colouring up some stamped images so when I want to make a quick card, the part that takes the longest is done. Here is one card without any colouring that I quite like.
 


I took two pieces of designer paper from the same pack (sorry another thrift store find so no idea who made it) and cut them in half diagonally. Then I added the dark brown ribbon (from Dollarama) across the seam. The same pack had some embellishments so I added them and stamped the sentiment in brown. I thought this would be suitable to send to a man because it’s not all that flowery.

Cheers

Violet

 

1 comment:

  1. lovely card! Very retro! We are supposed to have a hot day in Maine today, I hope so, I'm not liking the cool nights!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...