Friday, January 3, 2014

Tea Cups and Flowers

Brrrrrrr. Still very, very cold here in Ontario but it is suppose to get close to 0C (32F) tomorrow before we get hit with another snow storm on Sunday. Going south for a couple of weeks would be a good idea but I can’t get hubby on board with that idea so I guess we just have to stick it out. He's such a homebody person.

Today’s card was made with an older Stamping Bella stamp but newer Spellbinder dies. The inside is still blank and I just might leave it that way as this could be a birthday, get well or thinking of you card.

 
This one was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol with a gem set in the middle of the flowers. The paper is from the stash. I love this Spellbinder fancy rectangle die and I use it a lot. After die cutting the image I left it in the die and sponged some light pink around the image. This leaves a nice white border. It’s hard to see in the picture but it’s there. The bow started out as white seam binding and I died it pale yellow because in spite of a drawer full of ribbons (which really need organizing) I had no pale yellow.

That’s it for another Friday! Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheers

Violet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...