Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Especially For You Card



This is going to be a very short post today. It’s almost 11:00 pm and I just finally had a chance to sit down at the computer to read the newspapers and catch up with family on Facebook. Busy, busy day for sure! This morning was yard work day and then we had to drive to London to visit family in the hospital, had supper out, came back home but decided to run all our errands that we could tonight in case tomorrow is nice enough to go for a bike ride.

Today’s card is another Magnolia image.



I coloured this one with Prismacolor pencils. I love these images. Pretty straight forward card so not much explanation required. I just pulled paper and ribbon from the stash that seemed to work with the coloured image. I know most card makers pick the paper and then colour to match but I quite often sit upstairs at night and colour while watching television so that doesn't work for me. Luckily I have a large stash of paper to choose from so, so far, it has not been a problem.

That’s all for Wednesday.

Cheers
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...