Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Calories don't count.....

Ahhh. Cooler weather at last. Finally the high humidity left us and although it was still registering in the high 80’s (F) today, it didn’t feel nearly as hot.

This was errand and stocking up on grocery day – cha ching! We’ve been just picking up a few things that we had to have and have neglected some things so this was catch-up day. I was down in the studio tonight for awhile. A friend asked me to make a wedding and an anniversary card for her but had no idea what she wanted. I don’t’ like to make just one in case she didn’t like it so I made four anniversary and two wedding cards. Stay tuned for them.

Not much to talk about tonight so I’ll get right to the card. This is another Stamping Bella stamp.

 
This was coloured with Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I found the splattered background paper and the teal that mats the white panel in my stash and it matched perfectly. I think these came from a box of papers I picked up at the thrift store as I don’t remember buying them. The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella.

That’s all for a cooler Wednesday,
 
Cheers

Violet

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhhh if only that sentiment were true! :) So glad your hot weather broke.. Ours is set to break on Friday where the high is in the low 70's and the night temp is in the 50's! Yeah baby!! Wish i could live year round like that. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...