Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wedding Card Number Two


My mouth is so frozen I don’t think it will thaw out until spring. I lost part of the filling and part of the tooth on Monday and it could not be refilled. The dentist had to put a silver cap on it instead. Hope it lasts! By the way, going to the dentist does not bother me in the least. I could fall asleep in his chair while he's working on me.



This is the second wedding card I made for my daughter to choose from.




This card is 5x6.5. The first layer was run through the Big Shot with the Swiss Dot embossing folder. The butterfly swag is a Memory Box die and it was die cut from black cardstock. The top designer paper is from an old 12x12 paper pack and it was die cut on an angle with the Spellbinder’s fancy border die. Then the same die was used to die cut a piece of black cardstock and glued behind it. It needed that contrast. The Spellbinder’s label was first die cut from white cardstock and then glued to a piece of black and I cut around it to give it a tiny border. The sentiment was from one of those .99 Michael stamps but it was attached to another sentiment so once again, I cut it apart. I can hear some of you cringing but I do it all the time.



That’s all for a lovely sunny day here in Ontario, 2016-10-12. It gets very cold at night but lovely during the day. Perfect weather in my mind! The trees around here have just started to change colour and some not at all...they are very late this year likely because it has been so much warmer in September and October. In fact my roses are still blooming like crazy and they should be forming rose hips and getting ready for winter. Hope we don’t lose them over the winter. We need at least one heavy frost to get the plants ready for winter.



Cheers

Violet








1 comment:

  1. Well i don't know how your daughter is going to choose Violet! I love both cards!

    I on the other hand am scared to death of the dentist!!! You'd have to knock me out just to get me there! Dentists ... doctors yep deathly afraid of one and all...

    Its been rumbling and raining off and on all day today... LOVE it! No complaints! Now tomorrow is the craft show and thats a different story...lol Not suppose to rain during the day tomorrow so hopefully i'll get to go... 46 degrees F tonight... brrr...Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...