Monday, February 6, 2017

Do More of What Makes you Happy Card


We actually had a pretty nice weekend, weather wise that is, except for a light snow fall on Saturday night. Today was very mild but we are in for some heavy rain and freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. I’m so glad we don’t have to drive anywhere when the weather is nasty.



Today’s card was made with a Stamping Bella stamp. I have no idea if it is still available or not as I no longer check her website. She now charges the same shipping rate to Canada as she does to Europe…ridiculous. However, I do like the stamps of hers that I already own.

 



Once again I coloured the image (Prismacolor pencils and gamsol) without picking out the paper to match but luckily I have a huge stash so I pretty much find paper that matches. The sentiment is from two different sets. For the background I took a piece of the green and the yellow heavy paper; taped them together; cut them to size and ran them through and embossing folder. The larger piece fits the 5 ½” card base and the other one is smaller and flipped so the colours are opposite. The edges of the image on the top layer were inked with brown ink. A green ribbon was glued along the seam and the same ribbon was used in the button.  The tags were die cut with a Hero Arts die and the button is from my stash.



That’s all for a very mild Monday, February 6, 2017

  

Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...