Friday, April 7, 2017

Cruel Mother Nature and a Card


Mother Nature has such a cruel streak! We woke up to snow on the ground this morning. My poor hyacinths that are just starting to bloom looked so sad with snow all around them. The snow soon melted once the sun came out but it’s not all that warm yet….the wind is really cold and it will be below freezing again tonight. But apparently it’s supposed to get up to near 70F on Sunday and Monday. Such odd weather this year.



Yesterday was my youngest daughter’s birthday…her 39th…which is so hard to believe....she’s my baby after all! This is the card I finally decided was meant to her.

 


These Z-fold cards are hard to photograph. They fold up to the standard size card of 4 ¼” x 5 ½”. I liked the wild print and toned it down with the plain yellowish-green paper which was on the flip side….love double sided paper! The flowers were a thrift store find. The sentiment across the front strip is from Stampin’ Up and the butterflies are from HOTP. She really liked it so I was glad I chose this one for her.



That’s all for a sunny but cold Friday, April 7, 2017. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

  

Cheers

Violet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...