Monday, April 3, 2017

Z-Fold Card


Well I didn’t have a great weekend…the rainy weather finally got to me…..so I spent a few hours making cards and cleaning up the crafting table…..what a mess it was. I had been scrapbooking and then decided to make cards and just piled all the scrapbooking stuff on top of each other at one end of the table. It’s a short table and the mess was driving me crazy….a Virgo thing….I like everything organized…and/or neat! More rain is expected for the tonight and tomorrow too….so more cards could get made!



Here is one of the cards I made.

 


I wanted to make my daughter her birthday card and made this one for her but rejected it…just didn’t seem to suit her. Confession…I made 6 birthday cards before deciding on one for her which gave Joe a laugh and a shake of his head....and I'm pretty sure the eyes were rolling too! Anyway, this is a Z-fold card. So darn quick and easy to make and they all turn out differently. The long sentiment…minus the butterflies which are HOTP....is an old Stampin’ Up stamp. The other stamps are from various sources. The background looks brown in the photo but it is more like a burnt red in real life. You can find several instructions for these cards on the Internet. Most will tell you to cut the bottom 1 1/8” x 11 but I like 1 ½” better. They also say to cut that strip before scoring. I do all the scoring and then cut the strip off.



That’s all for a about-to-have-a-huge-storm Monday, April 3, 2017.



Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...