Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Another 'From the Stash' Card


Too much snow! It’s been coming down hard since before lunch and there is no sign of it letting up. I was going to go volunteer at the Goodfellows Monday night but had to cancel because of the snow and said I would go Wednesday instead if it was nicer weather…not going tonight either.

Today’s card is another ‘from the stash’ card but I rather like how it turned out.




I found the two blue pieces of heavy cardstock and the blue polka dot in the middle in the paper stash and they worked very well together so I pulled them out and found two red strips to put between them as an accent and to pick up the red in the poinsettia and T.H. die cut sentiment. Once I taped the pieces together I ran a wide black pen down the seams to make it look like they were mounted on black. Then the entire piece was run through the snow flake embossing folder.

The sparkly white piece is also from the stash and it has two black strips taped to it and then glued across the card. Then the die cut sentiment was added along with the poinsettia and ferns (Stampin’ UP die) A gem was glued to the centre of the poinsettia. A little more of the stash used – only about 3 feet high now!

That’s all for a bitter cold, snowy, miserable Wednesday, December 13, 2017. I’ll be back on Friday!

Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...