Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It's a New Day Card


Not sure if this is spring or if we went straight into summer! Beautiful day today….however a bit cooler at the lake. We went back to Rondeau again today but the migratory birds are very scarce yet. There are a few but most are seen at 7:00 am ….but not by us. We have no intention of getting up at 5:00 to make it to the park about 6:30 for a 7:00 bird hike. Nope, not gonna happen people. We love hiking and birding but on our own time! We see less but accept it.

After wandering around the park from about 10:30 until almost 4:00, we stopped in to visit my sister-in-law who moved into a nursing home yesterday. She wanted some things from her apartment and by the time we were done and back home it was almost 7:00 and we were starving….so no bird pictures ready to post.

I do have a card to post though. This is a Power Poppy Stamp. I found it on the clearance table at the Paper Pickle for $7.50 marked down from $25.75. It had two large stamps and some sentiments and I have no idea why it was on sale but I'm quite happy I found it.




I stamped the lilac stem three times and coloured them very quickly with coloured pencils. The blue around them is chalk. The sentiment is one of the ones from the set. I think this will be a nice thinking of you card or it could be a birthday card.

That’s all from a very tired Crafty Violet on Monday,

May 2, 2018.

Cheers

Violet

Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...