Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I Wet my Plants...card!!!


Another beautiful day here in Ontario with a little less humidity but boy could we use a good rain. I walked across our backyard last night and the grass was crunchy…not a good sign at all! Today we went for another bike ride at Rondeau and it was beautiful by the lake.

Today’s card is another one made with an Art Impression stamp…..love their stamps.




The background is another one I made by cutting all my scraps into ½” strips and then gluing them onto white copy paper leaving a small gap between them. These make a great background and it uses up a lot of scraps at the same time.

The stamped images was coloured with pencils and blended with gamsol. The stitched rectangle was die cut with an Elizabeth Craft Design die. I use this set a lot! The flowers and hose were cut out after coloured them and added with dimensional tape.  The sentiment block is a combination of two different stamp sets. The first one is from my stash and the bottom one came with this AI stamp set.

That’s all for a hot and not-as-humid, but lovely, Wednesday, July 11, 2018.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.






1 comment:

  1. I love your scrappy cards Violet! And the image is great too! 'Wet my Plants' Ha!!

    Hot and humid here too... left the aircond to run all night.. Don't like doing that but it was still 90 F at bed time...uuughh... Usually its about 80F ...

    I've met a lady at the Retirement Center where hubby works parttime..She's a crafty lady... so nice to meet a fellow crafter. :) Well she's trying to make all her crafting stuff fit into her new home ... her garage is stacked full of boxes full of craft supplies.. Well as she's going thru them she is sending some things my way of things she no longer wants..lol Hubs comes home with boxes... Its like Christmas in July!! lol I KNOW what your gonna say... like i need more... but i'm being very discerning... She doesn't care what i do with it she just doesn't want it back... :) Stay cool Violet!! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...