Monday, March 4, 2019

A Quick and Easy Card


            The bitter cold weather is back and will stay for a couple more days…..enough already, let spring in! I think I’ve finally gotten rid of my never-ending virus but now Joe is down with a very bad head cold and a fever….and he HATES taking medicine but I insisted he have a Tylenol to get his fever down….and more than one a day…so now he says if he doesn’t get over this cold soon he will have to go to rehab…Good grief…..just slightly over dramatic!.....the “man-cold”… so much worse than a regular cold!!!

        Today I’m posting a card that I made using one of my own photographs. The camera club had random objects out for us to photograph and this was one of them.

 

         I just loved the fall leaves and the lantern bulbs together. This time I just printed it out and added the peel-off sentiment; mounted it on white cardstock and then on to the orange/dark peach coloured card base. This is definitely a quick and easy card.

        That’s all for a cold Monday, March-04-19.

Cheers

Violet

PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...