Wednesday, July 31, 2024

A Repurposed Card

 So hot and humid here it’s ridiculous! I swear it’s like walking into a furnace if you go outside - around 100F and not a breath of air. More thunderstorms expected as well.

I know some card makers have a favourite type of card they make - multi-layers, mixed media, clean and simple, quick and easy, etc. I do not have a favourite and I make what ever appeals to me that particular day. Today’s card would be considered clean and simple maybe or quick and easy? Not sure what category it would fall into but here is.

 

The flowers are from a greeting card that I repurposed. The two small butterlfies were part of the design. I die cut the frame and placed it over the greeting card to get the best interesting part and then hand cut the card to fit under the frame. It was then glued to a white card base. The larger butterfly was up higher in the card so I hand cut it and glued it partly over the frame and partly on the focal image just to add some interest. The sentiment is a gold peel-off.  

 That’s all for a hot and humid Wednesday, July 31, 2024.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...