Wednesday, August 28, 2024

On Hold

   I hate having to do this, but my blog is going to be on hold for a couple more weeks or more. We decided to go with Windows 11 and unfortunately, One Drive, on my computer decided to cause major problems. If you are new to Windows, I DO NOT recommend One Drive. It is going to take some time to get this sorted out so that's why I have not been posting.

In the mean time, please feel free to browse over under 'LABELS' and check out the earlier posts under which ever category you are interested in.

Take care, stay safe, be kind, and keep on creating.

Cheers

Violet


1 comment:

  1. OH no Violet!!!! I hope you get it all straightened out soon! We keep holding back from updating.. We still have Windows 10. lol You will be missed my friend. We are up early this morning for a round of golf.. uuugh.... it should be hilarious.. i haven't played all Summer... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...