Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nautical Mirror

Well this has been a wasted day. I spent 7 hours in the emergency dept. today. I developed eye floaters in my right eye this morning and was warned by my opthamologist that if I get a lot all at once (I have a couple small ones in my left eye) or flashing lights or loss of top of eyesight to get to Emerg. immediately in case I have a detached retina. Good news, not detached. Bad news - it might yet...which I'll deal with if and when it happens. I'm not about to lose sleep over something that may not happen. Rest of the bad news - eye floaters are annoying!!!! It's like having a couple of lengths of knotted thread attached to your glasses and dangling in front of your eyes. AAAGGGHHH. Always something.

Anyway, enough about that. Here is a picture of a mirror I painted for the downstairs bathroom. My husband loves anything nautical - especially lighthouses! I'll post a picture of the one I painted for him later on.



Yup, that's me taking a picture of it! I had the frame custom built and then had the mirror installed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's amazing! I've tried painting, but I don't seem to be very good at it. :) Yours looks like something that came out of a high-end gift shop.

    Best wishes on your eye problems. Things like that are doubly bothersome to crafters!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...