Friday, February 25, 2011

Just sitting here....

This week's challenge from Stampin' Bella was to use a stamp that had not seen ink yet, or at least not for a long time. I happened to pick up two new Bella stamps at the Paper Pickle a couple of weeks ago and had not had a chance to use them yet. Perfect.


This time I was smart enough to pick the paper first (from my stash no idea what company made it) and then picked the colours for the couch. Coloured with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Then I decided the couch's dots on the front needed to be more pronounced so I touched them with a copper/brown coloured metallic marker.  The inside reads ".....thinking of you and hoping you are having a wonderful day".

Well I just checked out Bella's site and they did not post my card this week. No idea why. I guess it did go thru and is floating somewhere in email-space????? Oh well, maybe next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...