Thursday, February 24, 2011

two more layouts

Well today was only a bit better then yesterday as far as being attacked by the brain disorders. Much less pain so that was good. I was able to go down to the "lower studio" (aka the basement) and stamp a few images with a stamp I picked up at the "Pickle" using one of their free stamp rental coupons. Didn't get any cards completed though so I'm posting some older scrapbooking layouts today.

I usually put several photos on each 2 page spread, as you have likely noticed by now if you have checked out my other layouts that I've posted. I don't always have enough photos for each occasion though so sometimes I have to be creative to make a two page spread with just a few photos. Not easy for me!

Here is one layout with numerous photos. It was all the photos I had for a quick Christmas visit from daughter, son-in-law, 2 grandsons and my sister-in-law so they all had to fit on two pages.


On the flip side, this same daughter had sent me pictures of her boys visiting Santa and a couple of other ones taken by their Christmas tree. So, I had only 4 pictures but still wanted to do a two page layout.


I wish now that I had the pictures of the boys with Santa developed as 5 x 7 but the quality of the photos was not that good to begin with and I was afraid it would be more obvious if I had made them larger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...